Sunday, May 5, 2019

Battling alcoholism and substance abuse with gym and weight loss.

I'm (M 29 289lbs) Struggled with alcohol and substance abuse since i was 19.

over that 10 year period i went from 190 to 297lbs. lost 8 lbs in two weeks. Mostly from not taking in an extra 500 calories or more a night in the form of alcohol.

I'm 16 days sober and have been going to the gym 3-4 days a week. I use to hate to exercise. would avoid it at all costs. Now i'm catching myself excited to go to the gym tonight. Due to my addictive nature i cant tell if I'm enjoying the gym in a healthy way. Or just trying to chase a new high.

Anyone have experience or tips in replacing addictions with exercise?

submitted by /u/skrubz89
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2J2b3aN

No comments:

Post a Comment