Saturday, May 4, 2019

Does anyone still feel the need to lose more or are disappointed after they have reached their goal weight?

Hi, I’m a kinda(?) long time lurker (since October of 2018 when I started my weight loss journey and lifestyle change). Literally an hour ago, I stepped on the scale and I’m at my goal weight. 135 (61.2kg). For reference, I am a 5’6” (170.6cm), 19 year old, female. It took about 8 months and some struggling in between to lose 30 pounds, but I’m finally here. I changed my eating habits (CICO definitely changed my mentality with food, and in general, I’m trying to eat cleaner, whole foods) and in March, decided to start exercising 5/6 times a week for an hour or more. But, I still don’t feel like it’s good enough. Maybe I need to tone my body now or maybe losing 5 more pounds wouldn’t hurt. I still feel kinda lost on what I’m supposed to do. I know now I have to maintain my weight and just keep doing what I’m doing. I also know logically that I have lost weight and I am healthier, but I still feel like the overweight girl I used to be. Has anyone else here struggled with this? I feel so alone right now even though I should be proud of myself.

TLDL; I still feel overweight even though I reached my goal weight. (Also, sorry if the formatting is weird, I’m on mobile.)

submitted by /u/bowserluver
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2VldHiN

No comments:

Post a Comment