Monday, May 6, 2019

How do you stop eating sweets???

I know some people will say “just stop”, but it has been impossible.

A year ago I started with my weight loss journey and it all went fine. Then, I got a job, and we moved and now I am in constant stress. The only thing that was constant and helped me until a couple of weeks ago is that I did CrossFit and yoga. But now that we moved I am going crazy with myself and chocolate. I am planning to start over my exercise routine as soon as I get to know the city.

How did you succeed and got over the bump of eating sweets everyday? Eat carrots instead? I need an answer :(

Overall, it is always a good day until it is 5pm and it’s time to go home. I am already hungry then, so it’s easy to just grab something.

How did I do it before? How do you guys do it?

HELP

submitted by /u/trapiiito
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2VMhJjj

No comments:

Post a Comment