Thursday, May 16, 2019

Someone finally noticed I lost weight. Feeling good about myself. NS/V

I was starting to doubt that my weight loss was noticeable because my brain has become so used to visual shape of my body looking the same for over a decade, but a friend who I hadn't seen in months came into town and the first thing he said was "Have you lost weight?"

I could barely contain my happiness at such simple words. I realized that the people I see on a daily basis might not notice as well as someone who saw what is equivalently a before and after picture. it just goes to show with dedication it can happen

I've kept to a strict CICO and kept to a small rotating meal plan of a variety of different meals that are no more than 800 cals each to keep the deficit. Cheat days happen, but I never let them go over the 2500cal mark, so there's hopefully no reverse progress. I've had a few plateaus, and a couple of whooshes, but all progress, bit by bit.

For me, I find that its easier not to eat snacks if you just don't buy them. If I don't have snacks available, I don't get as hungry between meals. Id I have them, then I feel hungry all the time. If you can, just leave them on the shelf.

I'm down 30 lbs, and have 30 lbs to go. I look forward to more visual differences with each pound from now on.

submitted by /u/Quillerypenfeather
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Ea7kDZ

No comments:

Post a Comment