Monday, May 6, 2019

Starting an anti depressant today... worried about weight gain.

Do anti depressants(specifically, Zoloft) cause weight gain on their own, or does it just lead to an increase in cravings/appetite? I’ve been at 197lbs for a few months after a 30lb weight loss & a few weeks ago started being super vigilant about monitoring what I eat/exercising daily. I’ve avoided pursuing medicinal treatment for depression bc I’ve been scared of gaining even more weight. I’m kind of freaking out about the whole thing bc I would hate to lose all of my hard work because of this. Will I continue to lose weight if I keep up my current regimen? Or will it be a lot more difficult?

submitted by /u/melissakate8
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2VMv77c

No comments:

Post a Comment