Thursday, September 5, 2019

Annoyed by my slow progress

Ok so I am proud that I’ve dropped from 247 to under 210. That’s 30lbs basically.

What I’m not happy about is my remaining body fat. I want to be 190 by December 25. I really WANT this.

How bad do I want it? Because I keep overeating anyway. I exercised enough to where I could probably be losing about 0.5lbs/week but I’d love to lose 1.5lbs per week or even 2.

Why am I not sticking to it?

I don’t know. I like Buffalo Wild Wings. I like beer. It’s a once a week thing. Also, I overindulge in treats sometimes.

I just want to stick to a consistent diet that results in a speedier weight loss. Even if I eat 100% healthy foods, I overeats those. I’ll boil eggs and eat all of those lol

I want to be the smallest I’ve ever been (I’ve been 194-200 before without muscle, I definitely have more now). So I’d love to feel that small except with more muscle!

Any advice for how to not overeat???? This is soooo annoying for me. I use food to cope it seems.

Idk I want a thick ass, slim waist. I’ve got the thick ass, my waist is just not where I want it. 😢

Halpppp

submitted by /u/arcane_eccentric
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32tOBx5

No comments:

Post a Comment