Thursday, September 5, 2019

Feeling Defeated by Depression

I've been trying to lose weight for years, and I feel like I've tried everything: counting calories, fasting, vegan, low-card, etc, etc, etc. I've had limited success with all of them, but my problem isn't with any weight loss strategy, it's that I fundamentally have a bad relationship with food. I'm depressed and eating is one of the few things that makes me really happy. It's an emotional outlet, it's a source of joy, it's a way to blow off steam, it's "self-care," it's everything. I'm so sick of it. Right now I don't have access to medication or counseling. I feel so hopeless and stuck. I'm not sure if this post is for the sake of advice, venting, or seeking similar stories, but I welcome any of the above. Thanks

submitted by /u/depthroaway10
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZOqW90

No comments:

Post a Comment