Thursday, September 5, 2019

I created a thing to visualize non-scale goals related to weight loss. I'm a visual person and this has helped me improve and meet more goals. (5'1 F 160lbs)

I have been stalled for a couple months now and decided to start tracking some of my goals to see why I hadn't lost any weight in a long time. I've been hovering around 165lbs since May and couldn't seem to get below 160. I created this to visualize the areas that needed improvement. My goals are:

  • Eat less than my TDEE, even if just 1 calorie under. My goal deficit is 500 but for this goal as long as I come in under my TDEE I'm good.
  • Take a 15 minute walk in the AM and PM at work.
  • Eat 0 snacks. Which just means don't eat outside of meals.

Since I started tracking this way, I've lost a few pounds and can see that one of my biggest downfalls is snacking and weekends. This month my goal is to have way more days with 0 snacks and more exercise on the weekend. Wish me luck!

submitted by /u/beautifulsymbol
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZPyeZV

No comments:

Post a Comment