Tuesday, September 3, 2019

I know this was a terrible idea but its done now so wish me luck!

Bridesmaid for a wedding in mid-February. Went dress shopping at Davids Bridal a few weeks ago-bride said we can wear any full-length style as long as its our assigned color, mine is dark green. Loved one of the dresses, decided to wait to buy so I could hopefully finally restart my weight loss journey and buy it in a smaller size. I tried on a size 20 which fit around my bust but had some extra room everywhere else.

Well, I got an email from DB yesterday that they were having a bridesmaid dress clearance sale and of course my dress was in there so I had to pull the trigger. And I ordered...a size 16.

Worst case scenario I can find a long dark green bridesmaids dress last minute if it doesn't fit (since this wedding is choose your own style) and I'll just be out $130 but I'm hoping it'll be the motivation I need to finally kickstart this thing once and for all! I've dropped a bit before with CICO and exercise and just didnt keep it up so I already know what will work for my body, just need to do it! Wish me luck... :S

submitted by /u/shellybearcat
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZzzRzR

No comments:

Post a Comment