Sunday, September 1, 2019

I need your insight

My biggest struggle with my weight loss program is not losing focus with my food choices. I work at a restaurant and there’s food everywhere and I tend to make bad choices when business is slow. I have also been told I am an emotional eater. I will wake up every day determined not to lose control and then end up feeling discouraged later in the day and eat anything and everything. I think I’m very impatient with myself when it comes to weight loss but I know it won’t happen over night.

So tell me friends, what do you all say back to the thoughts in your head when faced with temptation/discouragement? What are the perspectives you’ve been thriving on?

I appreciate any and all insight.

submitted by /u/Thealtruisticpoet
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NKEC28

No comments:

Post a Comment