Friday, September 20, 2019

I've lost 5kg (11lbs)

Hey guys, so I started about two weeks ago just tracking my meals on MFP. I do light cardio (cycling for 15 mins) and walking (to and from my office abt. 15 mins walk, have to take 50 steps of stairs)

When I first started at 65kg, nothing was coming off, but I continued to track my meals and about 4 days ago I started IF and downloaded this app called zero.

I did 20:4 fasting and ate about 1200 daily. That's when my weight started to come off. I feel very happy but still not able to see it physically yet and that made me soo frustrated. I told my self I did not gained all this weight overnight so it helps with motivation a little bit.

Doing IF made me feel less hungry and I avoid drinking sugary drink. I felt like for once I have the control and power to control myself. For so long my diet crashed after a week but I manage to eat under 1200 and doing IF made that easier.

I am very optimistic about this and would be posting my progress in a month. ai hope you guys can share your stories as well to keep me motivated.

I love this sub and thankful for everyone that commented on my last post and give me hope to continue my weight loss journey. I really really appreciate it! You have no idea how your words encouraged me to change :)

p/s apologize for my English!

submitted by /u/tandembikeiscool
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2AzpzAE

No comments:

Post a Comment