Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Just cant seem to drop weight

I started at 213 lb with the goal of reaching 130lb. I am female 5ft 2in. I lost 13 lb in the first 3 to 4 months but now for the last 2 months. My weight has been stuck at 200lb. I have joined kickboxing it is intense and I usually burn over 600 calories in the session ( Fitbit). I dont not eat to compensate for that. But I still haven't seen a loss.

I have lost a lot of weight in the past (but gained it all back while I was in a bad relationship) but this time it seems like it wont budge. I am starting to panic. It's been 6 months in all since I started weight loss. I am 28 years old I wanna lose weight soon. So that I dont I have lose skin. (Elasticity will decrease with age)

Any ideas on what to do or why this is happening?

submitted by /u/Hamster_named_Kirby
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QfW7u6

No comments:

Post a Comment