Thursday, September 5, 2019

Only 3.4 pounds from my original weight loss goal, and...

(5”9 19 F) Well, I thought I’d feel ecstatic at this point, really. I thought I’d be over the moon happy, yet here I am. I’d even say I’m more skeptical and slightly disappointed, honestly. I’m so close to my original goal but I don’t feel any of what I thought I would. Maybe it’s because I don’t look like how I imagined I would by now, but it just feels really odd, to say the least. I started at 174 (I thought it was 176 but looking back I weighed myself at night, so I took off two pounds to make up for food and water) and now I’m 148.4, my original goal being 145. I have shifted the goal posts to 140, as I know I won’t look how I want at 145, and I think I’ll be happiest with my weight there. I am still happy to be at this point, I just originally thought I’d be so much more excited about it. Either way, I’m only 8 pounds from my new goal weight, so yay!

submitted by /u/qu33nofwhat3v3r
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34vikYu

No comments:

Post a Comment