Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Finally beat my plateau!? Breakthrough!

I started losing at 93 kg in May, and from May to July I lost one kg per week till I hit 79-something one day. Around that time I also hit the gym, and somehow stopped losing.

"Somehow"? Of course, plateaus aren't "pure chance" or "genetics" but since I had dropped so much I found myself being more lenient (I'd start to have dinner out with friends again, sometimes I'd have ice-cream...) plus hitting the gym made me go from very vegetabley meals to lots of chicken and rice. More "bulking" even if not huge in portions (I still mostly eat this way!).

From hitting 79.8 kg that wonderful day, I sort of "bounced back" to 81-83. Not terrible, I knew I wasn't going to go all the way back, so those couple kgs were just slight variations like water, bowel... Not suddenly all fat again.

Since going back to school, I've been eating a bit less volume and less calories again (mostly the fact that since I'm busy I don't even feel hungry) plus aside from the gym, I guess going to school and all is a lot of exercise or something, so I'm going down again! I am very close to 78 this time, not just back to 79ish. I'll probably be there tomorrow or very soon!

I've some concerns like, most of my fat is in my torso and lovehandles, not that much in arms or legs anymore (still some there) but it still doesn't make me super comfortable wearing just t-shirts that would fit my silhouette.

Then again, I've had SO many people compliment my weight loss back at school! That motivated me further, as well as a special buddy of mine whose body I admire and wish I could get influenced by to be as healthy as him! I'm on the right track, baby! One day I'll post my own super crazy body transformation in a post with pictures!

We can do this!!!

submitted by /u/Bro_miscuous
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hYx07M

No comments:

Post a Comment