Sunday, September 20, 2020

Is it normal to have a varied appetite?

Hey all, I’m new to the concept of weight loss. I’ve been told all of my life that in order to lose weight, I have to give up some of my favorite foods and go to the gym, which is far from the truth. I’m 17, 5”10, 275lbs, and started yesterday.

I took small baby-steps before I started the diet. I use to drink several sodas a day, now I drink none and drink only water.

Well, yesterday, I couldn’t even reach 1500 calories. I got through the day eating only 500 calories. This worried me, so I whipped up some chicken nuggets and downed them a couple of hours before I went to sleep, which left me at about 1200 calories. Whenever I was at 500 calories, I didn’t feel full or anything, I just didn’t have an appetite.

Is this normal?

submitted by /u/Throwaway28282229393
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3iQ1hH7

No comments:

Post a Comment