Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Looking for a teammate

Hello, I am looking for a teammate/friend who would like to go on a weight loss journey.

I have no preferences whatsoever. I just need someone to send foods, maybe short videos from exercises and updates about overall progress.

Some words about me: I’m 23 year old guy who weighs 126kg. My goal is to get to 90kgs. I’ve already lost 9kgs but I need someone to keep me going. My mainly interests are music and IT stuff. I live in Prague (Czech Republic).

Would be glad to find someone! I would prefer to use telegram as way to communicate. It’s anonymous and there is no need to add any personal information so you don’t need to be afraid of some sicko to stalk you :D

If someone would be interested, please pm me!

submitted by /u/phatcookiemonsta
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33PKHAT

No comments:

Post a Comment