Monday, September 21, 2020

It's easier to gain 10lbs then lose 10 lbs

I know everyone always says, but here's another reminder: it is always easier to keep it off, then to lose it again.

I've been losing weight since about Dec 2019 (330lbs) and I WAS at a new low a couple weeks ago (220lbs) but after being isolated with Covid, I easily fell back into overeating. After holding at 220lb for about a week or so, it started to creep on up and up and within another week I was holding steady at 230lbs. It's not like I was going crazy, still 2 meals a day (as I have been), it just became two larger meals. And with some snacking, popping a soda a few times, I quickly started to undo a month of weight loss. And now, instead of going from 220 to 210, I have to do 230 to 220 all over again, instead of at least keeping myself at 220 in the first place.

So again, its so easy to slip up and undo a month of weight loss, stay strong, keep er up, and no matter what you're doing great 💕

submitted by /u/hopdaddy32
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32SHfGt

No comments:

Post a Comment