Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Weight Loss Chills - Help!

I started losing weight January 2019, so last winter was my first real cold season after losing weight, and I was freezing. I'm talking, two pairs of pants, two pairs of socks, two shirts and a sweatshirt over it, just to study in the library. Three blankets on top of my winter comforter, etc etc. I just could not warm up. Temps by me have dropped to ~60F, and I'm already freezing! I never ever used to feel like this before I lost weight.

My question is, does it ever get better/warmer? Any seasoned weight-losers here have any tips for staying warm?

Also, for reference, I do take iron supplements just in case that could affect it, and I've been taking them regularly since last year. I'm 22F/138lbs.

Any and all advice/stories appreciated!

submitted by /u/sea-of-love
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Es7L02

No comments:

Post a Comment