Tuesday, September 22, 2020

I'm restarting today!

F44 SW225 GW150 CW210

I started my weight loss journey on May 4, 2020 and I did great! Down 20 lbs by July! And then...stuff happened, I got sidetracked, other things took priority. I have managed to maintain for the most part but my bad eating habits are sneaking in again, and the scale has shown signs of creeping up!!!!!

I found success by counting calories and counting steps. I'm ready to get back on it. I'm just looking for a little encouragement.

I'm tired all the time. I'm busy! I'm stressed! Just like everyone else on here. I knew when I started that this is like a year+ long journey to my healthy weight so obviously the graph isnt going to be a straight line downwards. I know that.

Trying to remind myself how good I felt when I was eating right and walking and snacking on cucumbers instead of doritos. Better choices!!

I need to get back to self care, I need to get back to journaling. I feel my life is spiraling out of control but I cant eat for comfort.

I am working with my doctor, distance check ins once monthly with an RN, just started monthly phone meetings with a counselor. Trying to be a better me.

Encouragement welcome. Accountability buddies welcome. On to better days!

submitted by /u/PrairieChik
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32UJlFX

No comments:

Post a Comment