Saturday, December 19, 2020

2020 Derailed me. I'm back on track

Between lockdown, health scares, financial issues, just general fear and stress I stopped trying to lose weight altogether. The good news is that I only regained 7 pounds during that 8 months, which is very different then how it has gone in the past. I've lost that weight gain in the past 3 weeks. I am very close to the low weight on my flair again, and that's good feeling.

I'm doing Intermittent Fasting, which has worked great for me in the past. For most of 2020 I only did my fast days when I worked, and ate normally on my days off, which I had more of. Now I'm doing it 6 or 7 days a week again, and now my weight loss rate is just the same as it was before I faltered.

Anyone else in a similar situation? I really feel that 2021 is going to be much better, and I'd love to hear from others who are feeling the same.

And I have another question too. My first post about this was removed because I didn't have enough content. I had a couple of small paragraphs. How much exactly does one need to post to meet the community guidelines? I really feel that this is going to be very successful year for me, and I really hope that I'll be in a position to post weight progress pics soon.

submitted by /u/Annie_Benlen
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LI9vFx

No comments:

Post a Comment