Saturday, December 19, 2020

Going strong

I've been tracking and logging since December 4.

And right now I'm sitting just about 5 lbs down. I've been eating much healthier. I've stopped eating everything in the house, and regulate myself to three meals and maybe a snack or two depending if my intake for the day allows.

I know it's barely been a month, but. Damn. I am feeling so much better. I didn't realize how much me feeling bad was food until I started controlling it.

I plan on introducing exercise tomorrow. :) I plan on doing an exercise bike and then use the RingFit Adventure for the Switch. It's a small change, but I'm sedentary, so it's enough to get me up and moving.

This month has been me completely changing how I think about weight loss, and even what losing weight means to me. I know what prevented me from losing weight in the past, and it's no longer there. I feel like this time I will truly stay on track and get healthy again. Because for once, I am getting healthy for MYSELF. I need to be healthy for my boyfriend, too. We're both disabled, and we both rely on each other for support. We can't do that if one of us is going through health complications from being obese.

My new years resolution is simple: I will be this unhealthy, this obese, ever again.

The way I feel now, and the way I felt before, is night and day. I can't believe how much better I feel just from making some changes to how I eat.

submitted by /u/guesswhogetshealthy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3avTAEG

No comments:

Post a Comment