Saturday, December 19, 2020

8 lbs lost in 10 weeks. I'm finally realising that slow weight loss is far better and more rewarding than losing a lot of weight quickly.

26F, 5ft, SW: 134 lb. CW: 127 lb.

Hi team. I'm losing weight in a slow, sustainable way and I'm actually enjoying the process... my mind is pretty blown. I still have another 20 pounds to lose until I reach my goal weight but you know what? I'm in absolutely no rush to get there, really just enjoying the ride.

It's been a lifestyle change that has been absolutely for the better and has gotten easier and more enjoyable as time has gone on. I'm sleeping better which is an absolute godsend. I'm waking up earlier, I have more energy and I think about food less and less - which is totally unexpected and amazing all at once.

I'm pretty much doing OMAD, but I exclusively eat whole foods. I've cut all junk out of my diet and I no longer crave it after a couple of months of not eating it. I used to have a huge sweet tooth and now I can't even remember the last time I ate sugar. More than losing the weight, having my entire identity overhauled has been pretty awesome cos I've been able to test my own limiting self beliefs and shed them!

I love working out now. I bought an Apple Watch and just got the free Fitness+ trial and I've tried a bunch of work outs already, and I just love the high that exercising gives me.

We got this. Here's to your weight loss, and mine. 2021 we're all levelling up and looking after ourselves and it's gonna be great.

submitted by /u/hazyhummingbird
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34rZl2m

No comments:

Post a Comment