Saturday, December 19, 2020

Reached my 2020 weight loss goal and I’m already panicking about losing all my progress.

I (23F, 5’7) started 2020 realizing I weighed 210lbs after weighing myself after looking back at all the photos taken during Christmas. I decided to start religiously counting calories and weighing in regularly. I set a goal to lose 40lbs, and although it took an entire year I finally clocked in at my goal of 170lbs this week.

Now that Christmas is approaching and the holiday drinking and eating has already started I’m experiencing a lot of anxiety regarding gaining back weight but also not wanting to miss out on the festivities. I would still like to lose more but after a lot of overthinking decided to set my goal on my tracker to maintain so that I’m not so hyper-focused over the holidays.

I plan to continue on in the new year and update my goal to 150lbs. I’m just terrified that somehow in 2 weeks I’m going to gain back 40lbs.

submitted by /u/Sassyking12
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aoVwPr

No comments:

Post a Comment