Saturday, December 19, 2020

I'm finally on the right track

Honestly, I've looked at this sub a few times for motivation and after many stop start diet and major case of fuckarounditus I'm finally making progress in the right direction

To tell you where I was at, I was 5ft9 19.5 stone or roughly 275 lbs.

I think my biggest pitfall was that I was trying to be perfect with my diet and exercise and to that end I was meticulously combing the Internet for the optimal. I would start a diet and gym plan on Monday, only to read that studies show morning fasted cardio is the best thing for weight loss or keto is what really sheds the pounds and then felt discouraged for the day because I wasn't doing what is optimal. I'd fail and tell myself well, next Monday ill do better.

I came to realise that the reason I was 19.5 stone isn't because I wasn't doing fasted cardio or because I wasn't eating brown rice instead of white rice. Its because I wasn't doing any exercise at all or I was eating noodles or chips(fries) instead of rice at all, these 'optimals' aren't something to worry about at first.

Once I got my head around that, I became consistent with just small changes... an hour walk every day after work (desk job), swapping bad foods here and there and suddenly I'm now down to 16 stone which is around 225 lbs.

Im not stopping yet as I want to go below 200 but this time I'm already on the track. I know its gonna happen, the scale keeps going in the right direction its just a matter of time

I hope this helps others. Start small, start slow and I promise it will add up over time.

submitted by /u/Downtown_Struggle_29
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37Azs2p

No comments:

Post a Comment