Friday, December 18, 2020

Help me understand one piece of cake is ok.

I'm having conflicting thoughts right now. I just had a piece of cake (125g) and I have no idea how much was in it. I'm supposed to be eating out later and I'm scared the piece of cake was a lot of calories. Of course the restaurant I'm going to has an online menu that has the calories, but it's the fact I don't know how many calories were in the cake exactly.

I know it's okay to enjoy yourself and sometimes overeat, but I'm finding it hard to ensure myself of this. I have 10-15 more pounds I want to lose and these past couple of months have been a bit discouraging just cause my weight loss has slowed down so much.

submitted by /u/Espanyeola
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3p69Pwl

No comments:

Post a Comment