Tuesday, December 8, 2020

I'm Ready to Get Over the Wall of Stagnation I've Been At Since June

In May I lost 17 lbs. Since then, I've gained 2 back. I was over complicating my diet, adding in stuff like intermittent fasting, running, etc... I was also trying to hard to be productive in other unimportant areas of lifem. I'm going to back to the basics, the reliable 1500 calories & 30 minutes walking strategy that once helped me lose 100 lbs. Other than weight loss, my only focuses are work, certification exams, & chores (not the dozens of other stuff I was begging myself down with all year). Except this time I won't put it back on.

Posting here to add an additional layer of accountability for myself, Ill try to post weekly updates for the first month and then monthly updates until I hit my goal. Really need to make it happen this time, I can't stand being fat anymore.

1/1/21: 254.4 lbs (5'8" 23m)

Start (12/9/2020) ~233.5 lbs

First Goal: 185 lbs (not overweight) by May 9th

End Goal: bottom out around 140-150 lbs then add muscle.

submitted by /u/putcoolusernamehere
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VWd6lq

No comments:

Post a Comment