Tuesday, December 8, 2020

What are some permanent/long term changes you've made?

I just finished watching this TED Talk which I thought was great, but one line in particular blew my mind:

"Eat for nutrition, never eat for weight loss, and never make any changes to the way you eat that you’re not willing to make permanent."

I've heard all the talk about lifestyle changes versus diets, but I don't think I really got it until he said that. I am not "dieting" necessarily but I also know I can't do what I'm doing forever - I recently did Dry October and I hated it and immediately gained weight when I reintroduced beer.

So I want to hear from all of you that are out there crushing it! What are some changes you've been able to make and stick to permanently/long term?

submitted by /u/am-i-a-possum
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36WaqdQ

No comments:

Post a Comment