Sunday, December 6, 2020

Longtime Lurker, Longtime Loser

F5’5 SW221 CW114 GW140 I’ve lurked this sub for years- this is my first post.

When I was younger (7 years ago now) I would gain and lose the same twenty pounds or so every two years.

In the years since then (stopped dieting, mostly for mental health reasons) I’ve gained 70 pounds. Yeesh. Just over a month ago I quit alcohol entirely (was a big contributor to my gain) and starting counting calories again. I’ve been maintaining my goal of 13-1400 per day. Cheat day once every week or so.

The first two weeks I lost 7 pounds. In the past three I have stayed the same, going up or down a pound but sitting right at 214.

Was my initial weight loss in those first couple weeks even real? Or just water weight? Trying to figure out what’s going on so I can get back on track. If anyone has thoughts or suggestions I’d be very very grateful.

submitted by /u/Azaelia9
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JSouMg

No comments:

Post a Comment