Wednesday, December 9, 2020

No longer obese!

I am 22, I have been overweight my entire life and for the first time for as long as I can remember I am no longer obese. Of course with weight fluctuation i go above the 215lb mark (I'm 5'11), but it doesn't change the base weight.

I have been extremely worried about my weight loss since I have been bedridden due to a multi-story fall, some serious injuries. I started at 390 and I was ~225 42 days ago just before the incident. I knew healing takes up a lot of energy and sadly muscle atrophy does happen (my broken leg is ~half the size it once was) but I couldn't control my calorie intake too well.

Eating from boredom is a big one too. I was resigned to gaining weight and fully expected 230 on the scale. The relief was insurmountable. Just having reached this point has made it so I don't feel too bothered by the idea of gaining some weight now, since now I feel in control again. Not saying I am mobile, but I can now count calories and I'm no longer eating out of boredom (as much as I had been).

Onederland is coming early 2021, I can see it clearly

Stats: 22M, 5'11

SW+Highest: 390lb - March 2018

CW: 215lb - December 2020

Healthy Weight: 180lb

Goal Weight: 170lb

Back in March I was 300lbs, I had a year long hiatus of maintaining my weight, too.

submitted by /u/Montana_Gamer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3qHLxue

No comments:

Post a Comment