Wednesday, December 9, 2020

You know the face gains are real when you have to re-do your iPhone’s Face ID

For the past month I’ve been noticing that my phone’s Face ID is really finicky and won’t let me unlock my phone half the time. Yesterday I was sitting in a well-lit room with my phone straight in front of my face and it still wouldn’t work. My first thought was that I somehow messed up my phone and would have to resort to using a passcode from now on, until I remembered that my face has changed a ton this past year. Since January, I’ve lost almost 70lbs (225lbs -> 158lbs) and had serious face gains. I re-programmed my Face ID last night and now it works like a charm!

Thought this was a pretty cool but unorthodox weight loss milestone and wanted to share with you guys :)

submitted by /u/butterflywavy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VVduAC

No comments:

Post a Comment