Friday, July 16, 2021

F39/265- Need to lose 80-100 pounds- Help

I weighed around 210 in my early 30's but gained 50 pounds in the last 3 years after 2 pregnancies. Really looking to lose all that before I turn 40 next year. my kids are young and i cant keep up with them. I eat vegetarian but lot of carbs. Finding it difficult to choose non-carb options. I walk 2-3 miles a day but that doesn't seem to help with my weight. I have to focus on eating right. With two littles, I don't have lot of time to meal prep and meal time is all over the place. I want to try intermittent fasting (Skipping dinner) without changing diet...does this work? Anything out there that can help with meal planning? I have been planning this weight loss for last 1 year but posting this feels like I am committing to it. Btw, my first post on reddit.

submitted by /u/pointofarches
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3B9ryd2

No comments:

Post a Comment