Friday, September 2, 2022

I am not losing weight despite my efforts and I want to cry

Hello guys,
I'm a woman who started her weight loss journey. I am 25 and 168 cm.
I initially weighted 81kg (178lbs) and I reduces my daily calories intake to 1450 in order to lose 500 calories per day. I also started Chloe Ting two weeks shred challenge et I started to walk more.
I am slowly losing my motivation because it's been almost two weeks since the beginning of the workout (and almost 3 weeks since I started paying attention to what I eat) but I am still not losing weight.
Worse ! I gained some and I am now 81.8 kg...I also feel bloated and not at all like this routine changed anything in my.body.
And I just want to cry.
Any advice ? I know it could be water retention but shouldn't it go away after 2 weeks ?
Thanks a lot in advance everyone ❤️

submitted by /u/GlitteringBasil4671
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/W1aNpUE

No comments:

Post a Comment