Friday, September 2, 2022

VR Fitness?

This is my first post here, and I was hoping you guys had some opinions on VR Fitness? I tried the gym and was bored out of my mind. It was so hard to make myself go and finish my exercise. However, I saw an ad for Supernatural, which is a fitness program that I tried on the Oculus and it's so much fun. I went from trying to make myself exercise for 30 min, 3 times a week (I was starting out slow, because I'm only at the beginning of my weight loss journey) and now I exercise every day for a minimum of 35 min. I feel like I'm getting a good full body workout. I definitely work up a sweat and my heart rate usually stays around 120-150 the entire time. I was just wondering if anyone else had any experience with it and if it was decent substitute for the treadmill or elliptical. Thank you!

submitted by /u/Jess_in_Neverland
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/xsWilA2

No comments:

Post a Comment