Tuesday, September 6, 2022

[NSV] finally fit into my ‘goal’ pair of jeans!

I have a pair of jeans that I bought online ages ago, but had bought them way too small accidentally. Due to being a foggy brained person I forgot to return them in time, and so I decided they would become my pair of goal weight jeans. When I bought them, I struggled to get them over my hips and I was so far off zipping them up.

Yesterday, after noticing I had lost 3.5kg/7.7lb I decided to give them a go. To my surprise, they actually zipped up! They are still way too tight and are designed as a loose baggy style which is looking extremely fitted and still too small on me right now, but just the fact they zipped up has motivated me to keep going :) in another few kg hopefully I’ll actually be able to wear them out.

CICO has been such a godsend for this weight loss and has been the first time I’ve actually been able to lose weight properly and consistently in my whole life. I can’t speak how highly weighing my food and the Lose It app has been for my progress! Have a great week ahead and hoping you all get a NSV this week too :)

submitted by /u/sirop-de-fleurs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ebtNmsu

No comments:

Post a Comment