Friday, September 9, 2022

Rejoined the gym and getting fatter?

So I have quite the history with weight loss. In high school I went from 195 to 145 with CICO.

Since then, I’ve ballooned up to 250 lbs. tracking my calories, I got this down to 233lbs.

I’ve since joined the gym and began lifting heavy again, barely do cardio. I’m sticking to a 1,810 calorie goal as a 5’7, 21y/o male, weighing at 230lbs. I take preworkout, creatine, and a protein shake while remaining in my deficit. I’ve been lifting heavy for about two weeks now. I drink plentyyy of water.

When I look in the mirror I see I’m building muscle, but my huge gut is getting… bigger? Is this because I’m not doing cardio? I haven’t weighed myself in a while since I figured I’d be putting on some muscle, how could this be?

submitted by /u/glustix21
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/4ZBArIy

No comments:

Post a Comment