Tuesday, October 9, 2018

I never thought I'd get here

Hiii! I'm 19F and I've been overweight since childhood. There were periods of yoyo dieting, trying miracle fixes like diet pills, exercise with no diet changes and I never really got far. I was never obese, I think my highest BMI was around 26 but I was definitely unhappy with my body. January of this year I tried keto for a month and a half for the first time ever and lost about 7 kg (from 78ish to 71kg at 174 cm). Lots of it was water weight but I was ecstatic. During spring I didn't continue to lose and just fluctuated between 70 and 73kg. Then in summer I had a period of yoyo dieting again, unfortunately (you'd think I'd have learned by now, but nope). However! In august I finally comitted to restriction and read up about CICO among other factors of weight loss. Sadly, I'm an impatient person and I take everything I do to extremes. My deficit wasn't healthy so if it seems like the weight loss was strangely fast - that's because it WAS too fast and I'm sure I'll be paying the price soon. Even so, today I weighed in and I'm at 60.3kg, which puts me at a BMI of just below 20. I'm so insanely happy because I've never allowed myself to imagine getting here as it seemed unreachable. Sorry if this seems like one giant ramble but this is a huge win for me!

submitted by /u/LioxTheGreat
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QETM7D

No comments:

Post a Comment