Monday, October 8, 2018

My first plateau and I'm fine with it!

I've been hovering at 290 for about 2.5 weeks after losing consistently since June at a rate of 2-3 lbs per week (SW 360).

In previous weight loss attempts this was extremely demotivating, but this time I'm really not fussed, except for breaking my losing streak and interrupting that pretty, steep downward slant on the graph.

A few weeks ago I noticed some light headedness when bending over, so just to be safe I started to decrease my deficit for 2-3 days a week. The dizzy spells quickly disappeared.

I've also had a couple trips out of town since then and while I've maintained a deficit (except maybe on the sushi lunch!), I know I've far exceeded my goal of 60g of carbs.

Even though the scale hasn't changed yet, I am comforted by the fact that I have maintained a deficit, and make use of my kitchen scale daily.

Hopefully over the next week of returning to consistent macros, my body will surprise me by releasing my water weight. I'd love to see 285 come next week.

submitted by /u/Shermer26
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OKpcw0

No comments:

Post a Comment