Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Weight loss coach or therapist or someone for accountability - suggestions?

Hey,

lately I've gained lots of weight back in the past 6 weeks after losing it by counting calories and exercise. This might be the biggest low I am hitting for the past 2 years. I was so motivated to become ripped and with weight lifting and it all just vanished when I got ill (a cold that kept reoccuring for over a month). I stopped working out, I started eating lots of junk (mostly sugar and fat) from boredom and frustration, and now I can't seem to bother anymore for shit.

I lost interest in basically everything but eating and playing games. I don't feel depressed, just...bored and lifeless.

So, I scheduled an appointment with some psycho counselor to help me with this, but until then (it is in a month) I want to spend some money to get something or someone to help me. The one thing I wanted was the Never Binge Again coaching by Glenn Livingston but it is too expensive (500 bucks), I can only spend 100 to 200.

I know a coach is expensive but I just need someone for accountability. I also considered paying a therapist. Or to just spend the money for the freezer that prevents me from meal prepping which I wanted to start anyway.

You know, I just need some fresh air, some spark, some hope, someone who cares or something that helps lifting me up. I know how to lose weight and I do not need a program or course on how to this or what exercises to do, I have a plan, I just need a kick-start.

What could I get for 100 to 200 bucks? What would make most sense for such a low? Have you ever bought something to motivate yourself and if so, what and did it help?

I also want to spend some money to raise the stakes.

submitted by /u/keepcalmandFREAKOUT
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xQrikc

No comments:

Post a Comment