Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Help with eating/working out

I had gastric bypass 5/14/2018. I’m down 75 from before surgery and 80 since May. I struggled to eat a balanced diet with all the food groups and enough to sustain my work outs. Many foods just don’t agree with me anymore. I took a long break from the gym as it wasn’t safe and got back to it in October. I’m 195/5’7’’ now and I know the weight loss will slow but I feel totally stuck. I eat 1200 calories a day and due to the size of my tummy that is really hard and means eating 6-8 times a day. Per my Apple Watch I’m burning 2,700 calories a day and I’m not really loosing. Am I just stalled or is my body holding onto weight because I’m at such a large deficit? Also, is resting/active calorie data fairly accurate?

submitted by /u/Texy88
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RxB82g

No comments:

Post a Comment