Saturday, December 1, 2018

How to monitor food intake when traveling abroad for 4 months?

Hello!

I need some advice. I will be studying abroad either this upcoming semester or the next. I still want to eat on a deficit but I likely won’t be able to accurately track my intake.

I know I’ll be walking a lot and I still want to eat foods from different cultures. But I’m afraid that I will fall off the deep-end and go back to bad habits.

If I could remain on track with my weight loss I’d be really happy. At worst I just want to maintain my current weight. Is there any way I can plan ahead for meals while traveling or balance my food intake while on the road?

Any advice is appreciated! Thank you!

submitted by /u/bing-no
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DSnEu1

No comments:

Post a Comment