Sunday, December 2, 2018

Too ashamed to weigh myself

Anyone out there too scared/avoiding weighing themselves? I don’t think I’ve known my weight since I was about 12. Ever since then I look away when I’m being weighed at the doctors office.

I want/need to start my weight loss journey soon, and I know I’ll need to lose 100+ lbs, but at the same time I don’t know if I can handle the shame of potentially weighing more than what I estimate myself to be.

In past (failed) weight loss ventures I’ve told myself I would weigh myself after I’ve already started losing some weight, but it seems like it would be so much more helpful to measure what is actually working for me by tracking my weight.

Ugh. Gotta start somewhere I guess.

submitted by /u/malfoyisdaddy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Pfpxmi

No comments:

Post a Comment