Sunday, February 17, 2019

Accountability pal? Is that you?

Hi everyone! I've recently started my weight loss goal again for like the hundredth time. I fall out of my workout routine after a few weeks and end up just not going at all. I'd like to have someone to message each time I go to the gym or encourage my workout quotas for each week.

There's nothing I hate more in this world than disappointing strangers that I barely know. I'm a big pushover so if you tell me to go to the gym, I'll most likely go to the gym. That's the kind of motivation that I need.

Obviously this goes both ways! If you need that extra push, I'll gladly give it. But yeah, that's essentially what I'm hoping to find here. If you're interested, PM me!

submitted by /u/PolakOfTheCentury
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2BFWNPE

No comments:

Post a Comment