Thursday, March 21, 2019

Binge eating success stories: is weight loss possible?

I used to care so much about my running mileage, how much potassium this vegetable versus that vegetable had, keeping my proteins, fat, and carbs balanced, making sure not to overdo the artificial sweeteners, tracking my steps and hitting 12k minimum, tracking sleep, cycling my high calorie days with exercise, etc.

Now, I am 40-50lbs above my comfortable weight. I barely have the energy to work my long shifts. I simply cannot understand how I lived so healthily before, and that was only two years ago. I was happy. I didn't isolate myself from people I love and things I want to try, like I do now. I didn't have sore feet and legs at the end of the day. I cared enough about myself to take care of myself.

Binge-eating and or grossly overeating, whichever this is, is ruining my life. I am 27 and I feel this is insurmountable. The healthy, fit, energetic girl that I was- I don't know her anymore. I don't know what to do.

submitted by /u/dnr_dni
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FlGE3b

No comments:

Post a Comment