Thursday, March 21, 2019

Has anybody had trouble balancing and other similar issues after losing a lot of weight pretty quickly?

Apparently mr. Automoderator says that I can't post without including stats so here goes...

Male, 19, 6'3ish. All throughout my childhood and up until literally I turned 18 I was incredibly unhealthy and never exercise, heaviest I got was 360lbs, give or take a little bit. I started a physical job and started eating healthier and dropped down to 240, and then to 215, where I am now, through less healthy methods.

The problems I am experiencing could be due to something else instead of the weight loss, but I'm wondering if it's something that happens to other people too.

I sometimes find myself overshooting with my movements, as well as having trouble balancing when just like walking around. I also find that when I don't have shoes on, I walk almost exclusively on the ball of my foot, with my heel raised and never touching the ground, when I never used to do that as far as I know.

My mind has rationalized this to my body was so heavy for so long and it is not used to being this small, and that they will subside eventually. I have never experienced any of these issues previously.

submitted by /u/CuratorOfMemes
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2uqHPJj

No comments:

Post a Comment