Friday, March 22, 2019

It was really hard....until it wasn't anymore

This post is for those starting their first week, or just contemplating weight loss. Starting is the hardest part. My first 2 weeks I wanted to quit so many times because I missed my old habits and the amount I had to lose just seemed so daunting. I missed eating whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted. I missed desserts and second helpings. Especially second helpings!

But I stuck with CICO and told myself that feeling comfortable after a meal was normal and that feeling stuffed wasn't a requirement. Somewhere along the way it started getting easier. Logging the food became less complicated, my stomach adjusted to my smaller portions and going to the gym replaced evenings in front of the tv watching re-runs.

I started Jan 2, 2019 so I'm only in my 3rd month. If you feel like giving up before you even start, don't! It will get easier.

submitted by /u/Libradoodle
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Os4oH7

No comments:

Post a Comment