Sunday, March 3, 2019

I've managed to keep up weight loss, despite a change in circumstances!

I've had a new job for about a month now. My last post here was quite pessimistic. I no longer had the ability to plan and cook every meal and was really feeling down about my chances of giving up. I had similar experience when I was in school, lost some weight, got a job, no longer could control everything and slowly but surely put it back on (and more)

My priorities are different now, but I'm still doing it somehow! It's slower, but only marginally, I lost 6lbs in Feb, vs an average of 7-9 in all other months (minus December haha). It's such a victory for me knowing I didn't succumb, and that despite me being surrounded by cakes and pastries and coffees all day (and indulging often) I'm still managing to lose.

I have stopped exercising which I want to get back into. I still have to adjust to my lower energy levels after a day at work which wasn't an issue before. But my eating is still doing the job for now and that's amazing.

I thought I'd give up but I haven't! And it feels great!

submitted by /u/peekoaway
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TsOGAe

No comments:

Post a Comment