Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Long vacation

Just got back from a 7 night cruise with buffer days on both sides where I had access to buffets, burgers, hot dogs and 24-hour pizzas on the cruise and airport food courts on the buffer days. I did go over my 1500 + exercise calories allowance on about half of the days but carefully and honestly tracked everything and kept it reasonable. I generally filled up on hard boiled egg whites for breakfasts, build-your-own stir fry with heavy helpings of low-calorie veggies for lunches, lean meat dishes from the buffet for dinners and sensible snacks like fruit or turkey wraps. I did allow myself to have a couple of burgers and pizzas during the week as it was a cruise after all. I stuck with my exercise routine, logging about 25 miles of running on the ship's jogging track over the course of the cruise. Nine days later, the verdict is in. I maintained (may have even lose a few ounces)! My pants do feel a bit tighter, which had me really nervous, but maybe I'm just feeling a little bloated from higher sodium consumption. This was my biggest test since beginning my weight loss journey and I'm proud of the outcome!

submitted by /u/nomorelegalese
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2J35dGW

No comments:

Post a Comment