Saturday, March 23, 2019

Never give up! Never surrender!

I forgot for a minute that I ROCK!

http://imgur.com/a/019bIVT

When I started my journey 1 year, 4 months, and 12 days ago, 245lbs was my first goal. The one year date was November 11th, and I was 10 lbs short.

For the last 4 months I've struggled. Between Xmas, Vday, my Bday, and stress from getting ready to move without even knowing where yet; I've tried to look at my maintaining that 70lb loss as a positive. Everybody on a weight loss journey stalls sometimes.

Today was weigh in day. This popped up. I had to click a button agreeing "I ROCK!" before I closed it. I wasn't feeling very rock like when I input my number despite finally reaching first goal, but after a pep talk from my husband, I hit that button and felt just a little stronger.

TL;DR: I'm at 52% of my total goal. "Only" 0.5 lbs a week DOES make a difference... And my husband thinks this is a sign we should get a Labrador retriever.

submitted by /u/Odd_Butterfly
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YjyAbV

No comments:

Post a Comment