Friday, March 8, 2019

SW: 76kg TW: 65kg H: 173cm Weight gain due to medication! Need to get this off!

Hi everyone. Over the past 2 years I have put on 11kg due to the medication I take (Zoloft/sertraline). As someone who’s weight would only ever fluctuate by 3lbs either way, I’ve found it really difficult feeling like I’m out of control of my body. Also, due to the reasons I take the medication, I don’t always feel comfortable talking to people about it and often they will assume it’s because I’ve been lazy and let myself go. A new medication I take has seemed to halt the weight gain, however I’ve been finding it difficult to lose anything. I’m looking for advice if anyone has had an similar experience and what has worked for them. I’m hearing conflicting things about whether a low carb diet is good for this kind of weight loss. Any help or advice would be most appreciated.

submitted by /u/sbea6
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CanqwF

No comments:

Post a Comment