Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Weight Loss Going Backwards! >:[

Hi LoseIt.

Firstly, thanks so much to all you lovely people who post in here offering advice and sharing your stories, it's amazing to know that I'm not alone while I struggle with some of this stuff.

Some background about me- 27 F, 163cm. I've lost 53 KG (116 pounds) over the last 18 months by exercising and eating well however my weight loss has now turned to weight gain and I am perplexed.

I think I might not be eating enough calories and my body has now started hoarding them, but I'm honestly completely lost and would love some help or guidance (or even just a kind word at the moment). I feel completely frustrated and down.

I eat approximately 1,000 to 1,200 calories a day, I do personal training (weights) twice a week, as well as four other days of cardio/strength training. My day job however is very sedentary.

Happy to provide any other information that can help

Thank you

submitted by /u/ServiceDeskSheDevil
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Hf1aF7

No comments:

Post a Comment